February is so SHORT!
February is SO busy........
February has flown past us and we are nearly at Spring.
So, if you missed newsletters or simply hearing from us, this is why: Classes came to an end, an Open House happened, a new session of classes began, Pandemic rollercoaster of regulations, planning for a Spring Fair on April 30th. All these things while parenting and trying to just live life.
Esbat rituals took a shift too from Full Moons to the New Waxing Moons.
- Registration of Vendors for the Beltain Spring Fair on April 30th
- Spring Break for students in Elementary / High school
- Dark Moon Meditation
- New Moon Esbat Ritual
- St-Patrick's Day (Celebrate Irish Heritage)
- Full Sap Moon & Sugaring Off
- Day Light Savings Time (move clocks forward 1-hr)
- Ostara (March 20th this year)
- Earth Hour (March 26th)
This is also the time to start planning things like:
- your TAXES (ugh...)
- planting seeds indoors for your eventual outdoor gardens
- spring cleaning & house blessings